There is an ongoing hype about the latest operating system by Apple as within three weeks after the launch, the company has already released three different updates to provide more stability to the devices. On Tuesday, Apple officially released iOS 11.0.3 which is now available for download across the supported devices.
As per the latest update, the company tried to update the bug fixes and the notes in the update particularly mentioned two specific fixes which are
- Fixes an issue where audio and haptic feedback would not work on some iPhone 7 and 7 plus devices.
- Addresses an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone 6s displays because they were not serviced with genuine Apple parts or got iPhone 6 screen repairs.
Apple has already confirmed that the latest iOS is the next generation of operating system for the smartphones. It comes with new upgrades to Siri, a redesigned control centre and App store, digital Apple pay feature that will help to send and receive money to all your contacts via iMessage. The new iOS will also keep the space for the developers as they can create new applications that can tap into your iOS devices which will be potential to create augmented reality experiences via the new ARKit.
How to install latest iOS 11.0.3 on your compatible iOS device?
- Open setting s option in your iOS device
- While being in settings option, click on general option.
- Scroll down and click on the software update.
- Your device will check for the latest updates which might take few seconds depending on the speed of your internet connection. The latest update is about 2GB and it will work only on the Wi-Fi connection.
- Again depending on the internet connection, the software will be downloaded and installed within several minutes after the reboot of the device.
Latest features of iOS 11
- The all new Siri – We all have been using the Siri for more than a decade now and have to accept that, we all have been used to that mechanical voice but the latest update will make her more-natural sounding voice. This time it looks a little different as Apple has provided its voice assistant a new visual interface and now Siri can also translate phrases for you. There are some selected languages in the starting and Apple will add more languages with time.
- Apple Pay – Being digital is the latest trend in the market as the arch rivals; Samsung has already come up with their online payment program. Apple pay is the new concept through which people will able to send and receive the money from the contact with the help of iMessage. The money will be collected in the wallet App and can be transferred to any of your back account.
- The iOS augmented reality – Finally the wait is over as Apple has started working in the direction of augmented reality. Alongside iOS 11, Apple unveiled ARKit, a new developer platform for creating iOS apps that tap into augmented reality. Apps built with ARKit will be able to use computer vision to identify surfaces and add 3D objects. These objects create dynamic shadows that are rendered in real-time. The Dock can be accessed from any screen and you can customize it with your favorite apps. Also, it has a dynamic section on the right side that changes to suggest recently-used apps across your Apple devices.
These are some of the latest features which will be upgraded with the latest iOS 11.0.3 and is now available for the download.