You must be surprised to know that 2 out of 3 men face the problem of baldness up to the age of 60. There are many reasons that cause hair loss. Let me give you a brief about the reasons.
- Hereditary hair loss: This is the common cause of hair loss because if you are genetically prone to hair loss your body produces excess Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that bind to the receptors in your hair follicles which causes hair to shrink and gradually die.
- Stress: There are many people who face hair loss because of stress as stress takes your body into a state of shock that leads to change in hormone balance.
- Poor diet: If you are not taking rich diet containing a good amount of protein, Vitamin B, and Vitamin E. Then you are likely to face hair loss because proteins and Vitamin E provide thickness to your hair. If you are a vegetarian eat more starchy vegetables and fruits like Banana and if you a non-vegetarian, eat foods like fish, chicken.
- Weight loss: When you suddenly lose weight then your sugar level also drops which can cause hair thinning and gradually leads to hair fall.
- Diabetes: It is also the reason for hair loss as high sugar level in your bloodstream prevents to deliver a good amount of vitamins and proteins to your hair follicles that cause hair thinning and eventually hair fall.
In today’s world, everyone is so busy that they don’t have time to try out home remedies. Also, home remedies don’t give you the guaranteed result. So many people opt for hair transplant as it provides the guaranteed permanent results. There are many clinics that you can opt for the best hair transplant in London and get your hair permanently back.
Furthermore, the hair transplant cost in London is reasonable enough for the quality treatment you get. Mainly the cost depends on the level of baldness as high baldness means more grafts requirement that increases your cost. The cost normally ranges from £5000 to £15000 ($7,200 to $21,600).
To know more in detail, you can visit Clinic spots. It’s an online medical portal which provides you the details about the best doctors, their clinics with their costs.
You must be wondering why you should go to London to get the hair transplantation.
There are various reasons you need to know.
- London is called the capital of medical tourism because of the availability of highly advanced technologies. Also, you will find the treatment for every kind of problem or disease.
- This city accommodates highly qualified and experienced doctors who are into their related fields for several years. They know how to make full use of all the advanced technologies available and provide the quality treatment.
- Not only the doctors but also the helping members of the doctors are qualified and experienced that give you a sense of safety.
- You get the option for robotic surgery as well.
Apart from the hair transplant, you can opt for various kinds of facial hair transplant.
Eyebrow Transplant: Thick eyebrow looks more beautiful than a thin eyebrow. But some people have low-density hair in the eyebrow due to various reasons like heredity, over-plucking. So, they opt for the eyebrow transplant.
Beard Transplant: Because of not getting proper natural growth of facial hair, many people face the issue of patchy beard which doesn’t look much appealing. So, they go for bear transplant in which surgeon transplants hair from the donor area to the patchy area.
Eyelash transplant: Eyes are the most noticeable thing on your face whether you are in the office or at the party. Most women love thick eyelashes as it looks more appealing and attractive and enhances the beauty. So, they opt for eyelash transplant.
Now, let’s talk about the precautions you need to take after hair transplant surgery.
- If you feel any pain, please don’t take medicines that contain aspirin as it thins your blood and causes bleeding, So, you should go for the medicines that are prescribed by the doctor.
- Any kind of activity which puts physical stress like cycling, running, gyming should be avoided for minimum a week after the surgery as putting pressure on the graft area can cause bleeding and hair fall.
- Try to avoid using a dryer on a warm mode for at least a week as it can cause hair fall and bleeding so if you want to use the dryer after a shower than you can use it on a cool mode.
- If you feel itchiness on your scalp, you should not scratch it with your hands. Please use some medicated mild shampoo on your scalp to remove that scab which is formed on or around your graft site.
- You should avoid consuming alcohol for minimum three days as alcohol thins your blood and that will cause bleeding from your scalp.
- You should use a clean towel to put light pressure on the scalp so to absorb blood that is there on the graft sites.