Hoi! Holi is here again! It is the feeling of love and excitement mixed the unescapable colours of Holi we talk about. We have quite a few engagements centred around Holi that you might want to check out.
- Rang bi Ranga 2017 Holi Festival
- Event time: Sunday, 12 March 2017 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Organised by: DJ Hassan
- Place: Pebble – The Jungle Lounge, Bangalore
- Cost: Rs 500 upwards
- Event details: We celebrate Holi on the last day of Phalgun. Celebration starts with the collection of sticks and straws lying around. They set this on fire and sing songs to the accompaniment of drums. The main celebration begins the next day. The sprinkle colour water on each other. They smear the faces with coloured powder and sing and beat the drums.
You have unlimited music, colours, and dance. The music lasts from 11 AM to 11 PM. The Rain dance is under the tree. You have open food counters and free Balaam pitch kauri. You get welcome drinks from 11 AM to 1 PM.
- India’s Biggest Holi Festival (Go Pagal) 2017
- Event time: Monday, 13 March 2017
- Organised by: Ezeewayz Events and Entertainment
- Place: E-Zone, East Bangalore
- Event details: This event attracts a big crowd of over 5,000 people. The highlight is the presence of Rapper Raftaar. You have a list of DJs beginning with DJ Goddess, and DJ Hassan, to DJ Marin Dsouza, and DJ Knox Artiste. You have organic colours, rain dance, colour balloons, live food counters, pichkaris, Thandai (bhang), vodka paani puri, along with non-stop EDM, Bollywood and House music.
- Holi 2017
- Event time: Monday, 13 March 2017 10:30 AM
- Place: The Taj West End, Central Bangalore
- Cost: Rs 499 onwards
- Event details: Celebrate Holi in Bangalore in the plush ambiance of the Taj West End Hotel. You have lots of music and Rain dance. Organic colours, CO2 cannons, exclusive food stalls, lovely décor, and good security. The artist line-up includes DJ Vishnu, DJ Daljeeth Singh, DJ Vipul Khurana, and DJ Ganesh. You may buy your tickets on bookmyshow.com.
- Connect Season 4
- Event time: Sunday, 12 March 10:00 AM to 11 PM
- Organised by: Connect
- Place: Aqua, The Park Hotel: Bengaluru, Bangalore
- Cost: Rs 1500
- Event details: This is the fourth year of this event. The event is a pool party with a village theme and lots of celebration. Colour stall, special Thandai, game stalls, pottery, live dancers, special food counters, fire show, water sprayers, special colour bombs, special paan counters, village theme set up, live dhol, photo booth, and 6 DJs.
- Hashtag Holi 2017, Manyata Tech Park
- Event time: Saturday, 11 March 10:30 AM
- Organised by: Melody Memoire Season 1
- Place: White Orchid Convention Centre, East Bangalore, Bangalore
- Event details: The event is filling up fast. You have lots of music and dance in store with elaborate bouquets of fun.
So, book your tickets early to avoid missing the fun. This Holi is going to be exciting and great.