The hair transplant procedure involves the application of hair root transfer from the donor location to the receiving part in such a manner that the patient gets a head full of hair with an aesthetically balanced and natural effect. The hair transplant in Delhi offers you the best rate plan based mainly on the graft number. It has been estimated that the procedure cost applicable in Delhi ranges from Rs.1 lac-3lacs INR/ that are usually 75% cheaper than the cost applicable in the USA, UK, and UAE. The ranges of cost usually depend on a number of factors, such as, the number graft, the usable technique, the using of modern tools and technology and the recognition of the surgeon who is performing surgeon. Apart from these regular things, the supportive factors that affect the cost of the procedure include the location of the clinic, geographical boundaries, and the hygiene and safety measure that clinic applied to offer the best services of the hair transplant procedure.
The direct associative Factor that affects the cost of the Hair Transplant Procedure:
- The Number of Graft: This is the primarily responsible factor that affects the cost of the hair transplant procedure and that has a different rate plan varies from one location to another geographical location. So, it is the first and foremost thing that affects the overall cost in an effective manner. Per graft cost applicable in India ranges from Rs.30-120 INR/. When a patient needs a greater number of grafts in a bulk quantity and then the cost automatically may increase. So, it is needed to attend the primary consultation if you wish to get the hair restoration procedure as a final option.
- The Practiced Technique: There are two techniques relevant to the hair restoration world, namely, the FUT and the FUE hair transplant. Generally, the FUT hair transplant procedure cost is less than the FUE method despite offering the best outcomes via the strip harvesting. The strip harvesting technique offers a number of grafts in a single session that can fulfill the need of the greater grade of baldness. The technique adopted in the procedure is responsible for the extraction of the graft and so it includes the pivotal role for the cost determination.
- The Norwood Grade of Baldness: The available grade of baldness decides the cost of the procedure and the rate defined by the Norwood is actually the extent of baldness. However, as much as the area you have affected by the hair loss or baldness as the number of grafts you need to cover the area aesthetically. There are seven grades of baldness classified by the scientist Dr O’Tar Norwood. And each grade needs the different number of grafts and so the cost varies accordingly.
- The Performing Surgeon’s reputation: The Surgeon’s recognition and reputation that he earned during their life play a pivotal role in the cost determination. The surgeon must have plastic & cosmetic surgery degree to perform the procedure. The general surgeons are not allowed to do the surgery as it needs special care and attention towards each and every concern to perform the surgical practice.
- The Geographical location of the Clinic: The location of the clinic plays a very important role in the cost determination. The clinic established in India has a different cost pattern and rules, whereas the same clinic established in the different geographical location has a different cost for the same surgical practice. Thus, the location of the clinic has a major role in deciding the cost of the hair restoration procedure.
On the whole, we can say that the procedure of hair transplant is one of the ultimate solutions to the problem of hair loss and weighs a meaty cost amount that may vary from one location to another. So, it is advisable to receive the procedure once you get the primary consultation with your surgeon.